1. When I finally find the time to write, I can’t remember that great idea I had on the way home.
2. I didn’t have any interesting ideas to begin with.
3. Social Media did not provide any useful ideas. “Why is Canada trending on Twitter? This makes no sense … this requires research. Never mind, I’m going to find a funny YouTube video.”
4. I went to Buzzfeed for inspiration & didn’t come out until 3 hours later.
5. I wrote a great post! But, it was late & I should really proofread it in the morning when I’m fresh. Never ended up proofreading/ editing the post in the morning & then it just didn’t seem relevant any more.
6. Someone else had the same idea & did it better.
7. I couldn’t make a list out of it.